The Circadian Audit
A Lighting Evaluation Program Designed To Promote Better Wellness
Feeling Sluggish or Down?
Did you know we spend more than 90% of our time indoors under improper lighting that contributes to brain fog, midday sleepiness, and nighttime restlessness?
Defining Healthy Lighting
The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) — focused on the health and well-being of people within the built environment — uses a new lighting metric that describes how light impacts our health and well-being. Unfortunately, most lighting does not provide the important wavelengths our bodies and minds need.
Our Experts Can Help
BIOS has advised and collaborated with a wide range of institutions over the last 10 years to push the envelope in applied light and health research and education.
• Subject matter expert for NASA’s International Space Station circadian lighting system.
• Jet lag mitigation expert for US Olympic team and professional sports teams.
• Light and health research with leading universities and government agencies.
• Architectural design community education including AIA and IDCEC presentations.
BIOS Certified Circadian Auditors are lighting professionals who are trained and certified by BIOS expert staff to assess the lighting in your space, identify problem areas, and offer strategies to bring the necessary lighting to promote health and wellness.
Benefits of healthy lighting could include:
» Improved productivity
» Enhanced mood
» Increased alertness and energy
What to expect during a circadian audit?
1. 1-hr in-person assessment of your space with BIOS Certified Auditor.
2. Review your lighting scorecard with auditor.
3. Auditor will provide recommendations for healthier , cost-effective, and energy efficient lighting.
Let’s us help you feel better!
Fill out the form and you will be matched with a BIOS Circadian Auditor closest to you!